Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welcome.


Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am an avid player, GM and collector of Role-Playing games and many of the surrounding hobbies (Board games, comics, miniatures and miniature wargames….etc). I have been playing these games for many years, but have never given a lot of thought into how can I do it better.

So, the purpose of this blog is to document my trials and tribulations as I work on improving my role-playing and game mastering skills. However I also reserve the right to post about anything I feel like posting about. 

The secondary purpose of this bog is to try to improve my writing and ability to create new things relating to my hobbies. 

I apologize for the condition of the blog as it is brand new and I haven’t done much to spruce the place up.

So, come back often and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment